Your web browser is out of date.
Please download one of these free, up-to-date browsers for the best experience on our site
Want to join the Bacon Universal team? Check out our job listings below!
Responsible for processing invoices for payment, maintaining vendor accounts, working with vendors and reconciling monthly statements efficiently ensuring our accounts payable system is current and accurate.
· Receive, review and process all incoming invoices which include matching receiving reports to invoices, coding, posting invoices for payment and capitalizing on discount opportunities when possible.
Reconcile monthly vendor
and company credit card statements.
· Process payments by check, credit card, EFT, or wire transfer.
· Compile Parts in Transit list and track invoice status.
· Reconcile assigned general ledger accounts monthly.
· Manage the integrity of the accounts payable system so the information is accurate, up to date and readily available.
· Work with others internally and externally to resolve issues as they arise.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Code and post Equipment vendor invoices (including freight) and send to Oahu daily for processing.
Create and release
· Post additional/estimated costs based on Sales worksheets as invoices are released and forward signed invoice with worksheet to Oahu Accounting.
· Assist Sales staff with the completion of government bids.
· Make sure all the proper documentation is completed and forwarded to Oahu for equipment orders.
Monthly reports for Management.
· Rental Purchase Options (RPO’s)
· Handle processing of RPO’s from creating quotes to preparing final billing, including monthly invoicing.
· General Invoicing
· Create and send invoices.
Skills and Abilities:
· Experience in accounting
· Degree in accounting a plus
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· High attention to detail.
· Ability to work well independently as well as part of a team.
Proficient in Microsoft Office
· High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent
· Hard worker with ability to complete time sensitive work based on self-initiative with minimal supervision.
· Ability to communicate with internal and external customers professionally and effectively.
A heavy machinery technician is responsible for maintaining and repairing heavy machinery such as Komatsu, Kubota, and others. They diagnose equipment problems, perform regular maintenance, and repair or replace damaged or worn-out parts.
· Performs check-in and repairs as required.
· Tests, diagnoses, and adjusts equipment failures of equipment.
· Works in a neat, orderly, and safe manner, constantly seeking to improve methods and the safety of others.
· Maintains a minimum set of tools required for job performance.
· Diagnosis repairs in the permissible time frame appointed by your supervisor.
· Demonstrates utilization of dealer computer systems, for work orders and other documentation.
· Maintains personal company service literature and maintains a high awareness of technical changes in the industry.
· Repairs or replaces defective parts on machinery/equipment.
· Disassembles components and clean parts.
· Inspects components to ensure maximum parts are being reused to control repair costs
· Creates repair estimates and submit information to substantiate quotes and estimates.
· Prepares, in a timely manner all parts requisitions, timecards, and/or service reports, as requested by the supervisor. Ensure they are legible and accurate with sufficient detail for service accounting needs.
· Submit all photos required for a warranty claim repair.
· Follow the Bacon Universal “Shop Policies and Procedure” when working in the Workshop.
· Monitors job expenses versus repair estimate/quotes and ensure that your supervisor is aware of any additional cost (labor, parts, and vendor requisites) prior to the job being completed.
· Comply with all State, Federal, and Company policies when driving a Company owned vehicle
· Assist the company in necessary duties to achieve company goals.
· Work with others internally and externally to resolve issues as they arise
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school education or GED equivalent required.
· Mechanical Knowledge: 3 years (Preferred)
· Technical, vocational, trade school education or equivalent is plus.
· ASE in diesel engines, air conditioning, and electrical certifications a plus
· 5+ years' experience troubleshooting, repairing and servicing heavy equipment.
· Must demonstrate good, mechanical aptitude, excellent communication skills -- both oral and written, good work habits and self-motivation perform at one's highest level.
· 8 hour shift
· Monday to Friday
· Weekend availability
· Online and hands-on Product Training
· Advanced Service Tool Training
· An Ongoing Learning Experience
· Opportunity for Advancement
· Stable work environment year-round
All functions and duties involve shipping, receiving and maintenance of physical parts and equipment.
High School Diploma, or equivalent
Must be over 18 years of age
Minimum of 2 years work experience in a warehouse setting
Possess a valid State Driver’s License and a clean driving record.
Ability to lift 50 pounds.Position available at Kauai & Maui locations!